The Dockside, with it's panoramic views of Hyannis Harbor, is the perfect place to enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Specializing in ribs and lobster, all food is made to order. Located next to The Steamship Authority, it's a great choice to eat before the ferry leaves for Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard, or to enjoy the sunset with dinner on the outdoor deck. Plenty of free parking and it is handicapped accessible. It is now closed for the season, The Dockside will re-open in the spring of 2011.
- Hours: 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking and ramps up to restaurant.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thedocksidehyannis.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Ribs and lobster
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: casual