Sherwin Williams has been helping Cape Cod residents choose the right paint since 1941, when it opened a storefront on Main Street, Hyannis. In 1963, the store moved to Falmouth Road/Route 28 and in February 2010, it moved into its present location next to West Marine. Customers come back to Sherwin Williams because of the high quality paint products, as well as the knowledgeable and friendly staff.
Sherwin Williams paints are sold only through Sherwin Williams stores, where the employees are trained in product knowledge and place great emphasis on making sure the customer gets what they are looking for. This location serves both residential customers and contractors, and has a full section of design idea books to help people find the right look.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - 5pm; Sun, 10am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Wide doors, no stairs
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Sherwin Williams paints and products
- Services: Classes
- Return policy: Unopened returns accepted with receipt.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No