Since 2008, Philbrick's Restaurant has been located within the clubhouse of the Olde Barnstable Fairgrounds Golf Course. Its golf-themed menu choices are nearly all original recipes and larger-than-average portion sizes. Open to the public, it also serves breakfast all day and uses fresh, never pre-cooked meats for every entree. A convenient pre-paid card is available so patrons and golfers may leave behind extra baggage. When asked about his restaurant, owner Ian Philbrick replied, "We are a purveyor of fine foods, fine spirits and fine friends".
- Fax: 508-503-3613
- Hours: Apr - Sep, Daily, 9am - 7pm; Sep - Dec, Daily, 7am - 3pm; Jan - Mar, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking and ramp are located at the top of the hill, directly in front of the clubhouse.
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.gbfgolf.com
- Specialties: Breakfast served all day, seafood
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Homemade corned beef hash
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The fish fry, homemade onion rings and corned beef hash are three choices which most represent the restaurant.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Ian Philbrick
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual