Silver Winner in both 2009 and 2010 in Cape Cod Life for the best piano bar, The Paddock restaurant also serves delicious local seafood. The restaurant won the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence in 2009 for having one of the most outstanding wine lists in the world. Not the first year to get the Award of Excellence, the restaurant has consistently received this award every year since 2000.
The fare includes local fresh seafood and steaks, and wines from up-and-coming vineyards in Chile, South Africa and New Zealand are some of the selections found here. The candlelit tables and the warm ambience create an intimate dining experience, although The Paddock is large enough to hold up to 150 people. The staff will be happy to help you host a private party, offering private dining rooms for smaller groups. This is a seasonal restaurant and will be reopening April 1st.
- Hours: Seasonal hours. Lunch: Daily, 11:30am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking and ramps are available.
- Founding Date: 1970
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Fresh local seafood
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Seafood
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Jeff Zartarian
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fine dining