Set in an historic old railroad depot, the National Historic Railroad Society of Cape Cod is a non-profit organization dedicated the preservation of, and education about, the "golden era" of railroading in America. The depot is open for tours on Saturdays.
- Hours: Sat, 9am - 2pm - End of May through October
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Ticket information: Scenic Train tickets sold from West Barnstable Train Station up until train departure time 11:55am. One hour train ride - train returns 1:05pm
- Parking: Free lot
- What is an interesting historical or little known fact about this town?: All America City - West Barnstable-Hyannis
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Guided tour languages: English
- Audio tours?: No
- Gift shop: Yes
- Gift shop hours: T Shirts, magnets, post cards, books, souvenier merchandise, railroadiana.
- Cameras allowed?: Yes
- Membership levels: Family, Individual