Hyannis Golf Course
508- 362- 2606
Originally privately owned, this popular 18-hole par 72 is now owned by the town of Hyannis. This public course is opened year round and offers all the services desired by indiviual golfers or large groups. Annual tournaments include the Cape Cod Open. Each season brings unique challanges on this course. Ride it or walk it this is one you will remember!
- Hours: Open seven days a week, weather permitting.
- Handicap Accessible: ramp at main entrance and assigned parking
- Founding Date: 1972
- What makes this community special?: sand sea sun and fun! course is just off the Mid Cape Highway at exit 6
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: details available by contacting the pro shop
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Public/Private: Public
- Number of courses: 18
- Aggregate number of holes: 18
- Par: 72
- Facilities: Driving range, Pro shop, Putting green, Restaurant
- Services: Equipment rentals, Golf carts, Group clinics, Kids' classes, Parties/banquets, Private instruction
- Par 3: No
- Tee settings: Men's, Pro, Women's
- Restrictions: No pets
- Casual attire: Yes
- Who's the most well-known golfer to have played this course?: Willy Nelson, Alice Copper, and many entertainers while in town proforming at the Cape Cod Melody Tent in Hyannis, Ma.