Fein Things is a quaint and eclectic store where you will find personalized gifts for that special someone. The owner, Susan Fein, prides herself on being involved with local artists within the community and carrying hard-to-find gifts as well as hand-painted furniture, collectibles, and personalized invitations and stationery. At Fein Things, you will find well-known names and high-quality products with the help of a friendly and extremely cheerful staff.
- Fax: 508-778-5211
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 9:30am - 5:30pm; Sat, 9am - 4pm; Sun - Mon, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Founding Date: 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Baggallini, Beanpod Candles, Boatman Geller, Camille Beckman, Colonial Candles, Crabtree & Evelyn, Crane & Co., Eliza B., Friends of Mel Bracelets, Good Night Our World series, Vietri, Willow Tree
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: With receipt, refund in the same manner paid; No receipt, store credit issued
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: "Our local artists!"
- What's your most popular item?: Willowtree, Colonial candles