Stepping into Common Ground Café feels like stepping into an enchanted forest. Incredible handcrafted wooden furniture and decor draw you in and intimate custom booths make for an unique place to enjoy a fresh meal. The menu is very affordable and relatively limited as most of the ingredients are grown locally by the owners themselves.
The café features lots of healthy and vegetarian options, a smoothie bar and an array of teas, including their famous yerba mate iced lemon tea, a refreshing and energizing treat. Stop by the gift shop on your way out and you can browse the array of locally produced items including soaps, lotions, honey and more.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 9pm; Fri, 10am - 3pm; Sun, noon - 9pm; Sat, closed
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Price level: $