With an uninterrupted view of the Atlantic ocean and Craigville Beach, this is a busy place in summer. Providing typical Cape Cod beach fast food as well as great hot dogs, the Barnacle is the best place to grab lunch or dinner when at this beautiful beach. Seafood, burgers, fries, hot dogs, soft serve, cold drinks, sun and surf says it all. Apart from the road, it is sand from the dining tables to the ocean.
- Hours: Please call for current business hours.
- Founding Date: 1951
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Seafood, burgers, hot dogs, fries, soft serve, drinks
- General services: Take-out
- Parking: Paid lot
- Cuisine: American
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Fried Clams
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Beach casual