WHAT: An opportunity for fans of all ages to explore Fenway Park at their own pace. The free, open-to-public event gives fans a chance to discover behind-the-scenes locations and learn more about “America’s Most Beloved Ballpark” through a variety of family-friendly activities:
- Appearances and autographs by Red Sox Alumni
- Visits to exclusive areas of the ballpark, including the home & away clubhouses and dugouts, batting cages and the bullpen
- Leisurely walk around the warning track
- Glimpse inside the Green Monster scoreboard
- Explore 100 locations in Fenway Park: A Living Museum
- Tour the Royal Rooters Club: Home of the “Nation’s Archives”
Concessions will be available in main areas of Fenway Park at discounted prices. The event will take place rain or shine.
WHO: Families and children of all ages
Red Sox Alumni
Red Sox Mascot Wally the Green Monster
WHEN: Wednesday, April 17
9am - 5pm
WHERE: Fenway Park
HOW: The event is free and open-to-the-public. Visit redsox.com/openhouse for more information.