Family Sent to Hospital after Carbon Monoxide Exposure

A family was sent to Cape Cod Hospital after being exposed to elevated levels of carbon monoxide this morning.


A mother called the Barnstable Fire Department for help at around 9 this morning when several family members began to feel ill, according to the Cape Cod Times.

A malfunctioning furnace could be to blame for the elevated levels of carbon monoxide in the home.

Four members of the family were taken to Cape Cod Hospital as a precaution, standard protocol  for any carbon monoxide situation.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something