Are you planning to study American Sign Language this fall?
Now available, free-of-charge to Hyannis Library cardholders, Signing Savvyis a unique online resource designed to enhance your American Sign Language education and assist you in your day-to-day ASL communication needs.
The addition of Signing Savvy to the Hyannis Public Library’s expanding online reference collection has been made possible by a generous grant from the The Kirkman Trust Fund.
Signing Savvy Features
- Search the dictionary for signs you can't remember or don't know. Watch the video and read the sign descriptions and memory aids.
- Browse signs by category (letters, finger spelling, numbers, baby signs, and more!)
- Create your custom list of signs you wish to learn and review.
- Print flash cards and quizzes to use while you are away from your computer.
- Download the Signing Savvy Member App for ASL reference on the go!
A Resource to Augment Your Formal Training
Select the "FAQ" tab on the Signing Savvy homepage for assistance with general questions. If you're unable to find an answer to your question, an online form is available to contact the Signing Savvy technical support team.
We hope you'll take some time to explore this exciting new addition to our collection of electronic resources!
- 30 -