AT&T's New England team has launched Digital Life in the Barnstable-Hyannis area to help customers easily manage their homes anytime and anywhere, from their smartphones, tablets or computers. It's perfect for customers who own vacation homes and want to keep an eye on things while they are away or be sure that renters are following the rules they have laid out. In the reverse circumstance, this also allows homeowners to check on their primary residence while on vacation this summer. Not only does Digital Life give residence the power to see what's going on, it also allows you to take action. Customers can manage everything from electricity to thermostats from their device instantly.
Digital Life lets users easily manage their home remotely, 24/7. And it's flexible – whether you want just the basic security package or a fully-automated home, you can customize your options. This way, you're not spending money on features you don't want or won't need.
With Digital Life, some of the features allow you to:
- Watch indoor and outdoor cameras so you can keep an eye on your doors and locks to be sure everything and everyone is safe.
- Open front, back, and garage doors remotely for your babysitter, a trusted delivery service – or a loved one that forgot their keys!
- Remotely turn on your lights, coffee maker, heat or air conditioning
- Get alerted via text, email or phone of any water leaks – and automatically turn off you're water main if there's a leak
- Get broken glass alerts in the case of a break-in, and set your program so the house lights turn on automatically as police are called