Here are five things you need to know Tuesday, September 24.
1. Tuesday will be sunny with a high around 67, according to the National Weather Service.
2. A Celestial Navigation course will be held at the Cape Cod Maritime Museum and Kalmus Beach Tuesday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Larry Hall will share the principles of celestial navigation. The cost is $35 non-members and $28 members.
3. Nancy Pelletier, a Red Cross volunteer and author Andrew's Angels, will speak at the Cape Cod and Islands Chapter House on Tuesday, Sept. 24.
4. The Waterways Committee will meet on Tuesday night at 7. The session will take place in the Selectmen's Conference Room.
5. The Sturgis Library Secret Book Club will convene Tuesday at 5 p.m. Readers between 8 and 12 will discuss the "Secret Series."