Here are five things you need to know Friday, Oct. 11, 2013.
1. Friday will be cloudy with a high near 65, according to the National Weather Service. There is a 40 percent chance of precipitation.
2. The Hyannis Area Chamber of Commerce will hold its monthly "Build Your Business Lunch," Friday at 11:30 a.m. at the Courtyard by Marriott in Hyannis. Chef Alan Zox of Zox Kitchen will be the guest speaker.
3. Cape Cod Beer provides tours Monday through Saturday at 11 a.m. Tour Cape Cod's only microbrewery and sample their products.
4. Hazy, Hot & Humid perform on "The Deck" at the Cape Codder Resort and Spa Friday and Saturday from 6 to 9 p.m. The band will be on stage every weekend through Columbus Day Weekend.
5. Saturday will be mostly cloudy with a high around 63, while the sun will come out Sunday and the high will reach 61 degrees.