Here are five things you need to know Wednesday, Oct. 23.
1. There is an 80 percent chance of rain in Plymouth Wednesday, mainly after 4 p.m., according to the National Weather Service. The high will be around 50 degrees.
2. Cape Cod Beer will offer its monthly home brew class at the brewery, 1336 Phinney's Lane, Wednesday from 6:30 to 8 p.m. For more information, visit capecodbeer.com.
3. The Cape Cod Community College Maker Movement Speaker Series will continue Wednesday with "Printmaking with the Sun" by Professor Sara Ringler. The free, hands-on workshop from 1 to 2 p.m. will be held in Studio B of the Tilden Arts Center at CCCC.
4. The Zoning Board of Appeals will hold a regularly scheduled hearing at 7 p.m. Wednesday. The hearings will be at Town Hall.
5. The Lap Babies with Miss Lindsey program will take place at the Marstons Mills Public Library Wednesday morning at 10.