Here are five things you need to know Wednesday, September 25.
1. Wednesday will be sunny in Barnstable, according to the National Weather Service. The high will be around 65.
2. An Alzheimer’s CARE Training Workshop will be held Wednesday evening at 5, at Pavilion Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing Center, 876 Falmouth Road, Hyannis. The Home Instead Senior Care workshop is part of World Alzheimer’s Month.
3. The Wings of Freedom Tour, which brings restored, historical aircraft to airports around the country as a way of honoring veterans, will be at the Barnstable Municipal Airport, East Ramp, Wednesday from noon to 5 p.m.
4. Cape Cod Beer will offer its monthly home brew class at the brewery, 1336 Phinney's Lane, Wednesday, from 6:30 to 8 p.m. For more information, visit capecodbeer.com.
5. The Barnstable Zoning Board of Appeals will hold hearings at 7 p.m. Wednesday.