Warm, Bears and Eco-Adventure Water Programs
Five Things You Need to Know Today: June 27
- The National Weather Service predicts aslight chance of showers after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. West wind between 13 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Word of the day - desideratum \dih-sid-uh-RAH-tum\ : something desired as essential
- The Cape isn't the only place black bears flock. Is the Brookline Bear Really the Cape Cod Bear?
- Interested in getting involved in local politics? Think about submitting an application to be a delegate to the Assembly of Delegates.
- Want to get on the water this summer for an eco-friendly adventure? Check out these programs offered by Three Bays Preservation.