Viva Voce, Gusty, Web Safety
Five Things You Need to Know Today: Feb. 28
- The National Weather Service predicts it will be sunny, with a high near 44. Northwest wind between 15 and 17 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Word of the Day - viva voce \vye-vuh-VOH-see\ : by word of mouth, orally
- Have you taken a 10 seconds to tell us what your favorite breakfast place is in Barnstable? Do it!
- Tonight the Barnstable Police Department is hosting a Web Safety Class for parents and people who want to know how to protect themselves and others.
- Reading Discussion Series: "Intellectual Seeds: The Bounty of William Sturgis, Past and Present" at Sturgis Library today.