Thunderstorms, Wifty and Acoustic
Five Things You Need to Know Today: July 18, 2012
- The National Weather Service predicts a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 86. West wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Word of the Day - wifty \WIF-tee\ : eccentrically silly, giddy, or inane : ditzy
- Radio Play for teens tonight at Marstons Mills Public Library.
- Catch acoustic music at 586 with Brian Sances.
- Still need camp plans for your little girls? The Girl Scouts are still accepting campers!