Sunny, Shanties and Calendar
Five Things You Need to Know Today: June 11, 2012
- The National Weather Service predicts it will be sunny, with a high near 69. South wind between 8 and 10 mph.
- Word of the Day - benevolent \buh-NEV-uh-lunt\ 1a : marked by or disposed to doing good b: organized for the purpose of doing good2: marked by or suggestive of goodwill
- Book discussion at Martson Mills Public Library at 10am.
- The Hyannis Harbor Artist Shanties are open!
- Got a great summer event? Share it on Patch by listing in on our calendar!