Sunny, Fugitive and Casual
Five Things You Need to Know Today: August 13, 2012
- The National Weather Service predicts it will be mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Word of the Day - a-go-go \ah-GOH-goh\ 1: of, relating to, or being a disco or the music or dances performed there : go-go 2: being in a whirl of motion 3: being up-to-date — often used postpositively
- Feel like getting Froggy with the kids? Check out the show today at Cotuit Center for the Arts at 10am.
- Police captured a wanted fugitive in Quincy - see his alleged crimes here.
- Who is going to be running the snack bar at HYCC? Hint - it's totally Casual.