Sunny and Cool, Events and Newsletters
Five Things You Need to Know Today: July 20, 2012
- The National Weather Service predicts it will be partly sunny, with a high near 76. East wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Word of the Day - luciferin \loo-SIF-uh-rin\ : any of various organic substances in luminescent organisms (as fireflies) that upon oxidation produce a virtually heatless light
- Need some ideas of stuff to do this weekend? Check Patch's calendar!
- Got something great to say? Blog on Patch!
- Want to get Patch in your inbox every day? Sign up for our newsletter.