Sun! Staycation and Events
Five Things You Need to Know Today: May 7, 2012
- The National Weather Service predicts it will be mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming south.
- Word of the Day - validate \VAL-uh-dayt\ 1a: to make legally valid: ratify b: to grant official sanction to by marking c: to confirm the validity of (an election); also: to declare (a person) elected 2a: to support or corroborate on a sound or authoritative basis b: to recognize, establish, or illustrate the worthiness or legitimacy of
- Vote for the best place to go with the family on a staycation.
- Do you have a baby or love natural baby products? Well, there is a brand made here right on Cape Cod. Read about it in our Made on Cape Cod column.
- Have a summer event coming up? Share it on Patch! Here's how.