Showers, Wiseacre and JFK
Five Things You Need to Know Today: August 8, 2012
- The National Weather Service predicts showers and thunderstorms likely before noon, then a chance of showers. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 83. West wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Word of the Day - wiseacre \WYZE-ay-ker\ : one who pretends to knowledge or cleverness; especially : smart aleck
- Experience JFK with Mike Lowe today.
- Tomorrow there is an owls and bats program at the Hyannis Public Library - add it to your calendar now.
- Get your vote in for the best sunset/sunrise photo contest. We have a beautiful Sandy Neck photo in there!