Showers, Venus in Transit and Furry
Five Things You Need to Know: June 5, 2012
- The National Weather Service predicts a chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 58. North wind between 13 and 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Word of the Day - lookism \LOOK-iz-um\ : prejudice or discrimination based on physical appearance and especially physical appearance believed to fall short of societal notions of beauty
- Tonight is your chance to watch Venus in Transit.
- See which former Bruin stopped by the Centerville MSPCA's Furry Affair.
- As always we are delivering the Barnstable Police Log to you every morning.