Christmas falling on a Sunday has many shoppers still left with gifts to cross off the list! Check out these great ideas that are quick and easy.
1. Gift Basket from Centerville Pie Co.
Pick from several gift ideas and baskets at Centerville Pie Co., this sweet and local goodies are sure to be a hit with everyone!
2. Quick, easy and funny gifts at Red Fish Blue Fish
This store has something for everyone and is a great stop for an original and affordable gift.
3. Tickets to Cotuit Center for the Arts
Get a ticket package from the Cotuit Center for the Arts and give the gift of the arts! Monthly events, shows and workshops take place at the Center.
4. Wine, Spirits and fun accessories at the Cape Cod Package Store
Stop by this beautiful package store for all the essentials when it comes to the gift of booze! A huge selection of beer, wine and spirits is available in addition to some really fun gift ideas.
5. Good, old-fashioned BOOKS at Books by the Sea
Stop by this local-centric, independently-owned bookstore on Main Street in Osterville for fabulous books and gift ideas for the whole family.
6. Kitchen Nicknacks at All Cooks Supply
This store is LOADED with kitchen gadgets, cookbooks and everything in between. You’re sure to find something for everyone here.
7. Gold Circle Club Membership to the Melody Tent
A fabulous gift for any live music seeking local. Save money on upcoming shoes and events and get first dibs on seats.
8. "Made on Cape Cod" gifts at Cape Cod Beer
This local brewery has an outstanding and impressive collection of locally made gifts available in their retail space. Worth checking out for that perfect gift and hey, grab a beer sample while you shop!
9. Functional and unique gifts at Allium
This adorable gift store has a large selection of gift ideas for the home and beyond. It’s a great stop for a variety of unique and beautiful products.
10. Gift Cards to one of 40 restaurants on Hyannis’ Main Street