Rain, 5K, Log
Five Things You Need to Know Today: March 9
- The National Weather Service predicts a chance of showers, mainly before 9am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 47. West wind between 9 and 13 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Word of the Day - diplopia: : a disorder of vision in which two images of a single object are seen because of unequal action of the eye muscles
- Stay tuned at noon for Best of Readers' Choice Dentist in Barnstable!
- Thinking spring and exercise? Check out Cape Abilities 5K in May.
- Miss the Barnstable Police Log? Find out what calls Barnstable Police responded to yesterday.