Police Open House, Fools, Oldies and Art
Five Things You Need To Know: April 1
- The National Weather Service predicts rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 46. Breezy, with a north wind between 14 and 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Tonight, a chance of rain before 1am, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy, with a west wind between 17 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- The Barnstable Police are opening its doors to the new Hyannis station on the corner of Main Street and High School Road and the open house is from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Stop by to see the facility, chat with officers and have a little snack.
- If you like Vegas, think about getting tickets to the Hyannis Chamber's Las Vegas Legends "Rat Pack" at 8 p.m. at the Hyannis Radisson. Table seats are $49, and six VIP ringside tables seating 8 at $600 per table. Doors will open at 7pm. Tickets are only available at the Hyannis Chamber of Commerce office at 397 Main Street at the JFK Hyannis Museum with cash or check only, credit card purchase is not available for this performance. Tickets may be ordered by phone at: 508-775-7778
- Barnstable High School is putting on "Festival of Fools" concert in the Performing Arts Center at 7: pm featuring Lunar Valve, GreenbounInline and One Size Fits Most. Tickets will be on sale after school 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. for $10.00.
- The grand opening reception for Cape Cod Art Association’s exhibit “By Land or By Sea” is from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.