More Rain, Agog and Guest Editor
Five Things You Need to Know Today: May 10, 2012
- The National Weather Service predicts showers, mainly before noon. The rain could be heavy at times. Patchy fog before 2pm. High near 62. West wind between 11 and 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Word of the Day - agog \uh-GAHG\ : full of intense interest or excitement: eager
- Don't forget to vote for the best place to go on a staycation in Barnstable.
- If you're a mom, then tonight is your night out at the Cape Cod Mall; click for details.
- Please send all requests and press releases to Guest Editor Sean Walsh email@example.com from Friday, May 11 until Friday, May 18.