Mock-Lockups, Sandy Neck Cleanups and BEF Fundraising Sale
Five Things You Need To Know Today: April 13
- The National Weather Service predicts rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Patchy fog. High near 50. East wind between 9 and 17 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Today is "Love Your CLAMS" day, and not the food. Love your CLAMS library dayMarstons Mills Public Library will be hosting a celebration all day.
- From 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., join the arresting officers from the Muscular Dystrophy Association who have locked up Hyannis community leaders accused of having a “big heart”! There will be a mock jail set up at Tommy Doyle's from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and MDA will be raising money to let them out. Stop by and check it out!
- Tomorrow bella of Cape Cod will be donating 20 percent of on-line and in-store fundraising sales to the Barnstable Education Foundation. The sale runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the retail store and shop all day on-line from 6am-10pm.
- On Saturday there will be a spring beach clean-up from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Sandy Neck. Activities include trash pick up and dune fence installation. Meet at the lower parking lot at 9 a.m. and spend the morning giving back to your favorite beach. For more information call the Gatehouse: 508-362-8300.