CCHC To Award $175,000 In Community Benefits Grants
Cape Cod Healthcare will receive proposals until October 9.
Cape Cod Healthcare plans to award $175,000 in Strategic Grants as part of its Community Benefits Program. Individual maximum grant awards will be $30,000 each.
According to a press release from the group, proposed projects must align with one or more of the FY13 Community Benefits priorities:
- Expand access to health care services to reduce health disparities and promote health equality.
- Support community-based activities to improve chronic and infectious disease management.
- Support programs which reduce declines in senior health and wellness.
- Support community-based programs which encourage positive health and lifestyle choices among youth and young adults.
- Support programs for outreach, education, navigation and intervention targeted at individuals and families facing mental health issues.
- Support community-based substance abuse prevention and intervention programs.
The deadline for proposals is Wednesday, October 9, 2012 by 4:00 PM. Visit the Cape Cod Healthcare website at www.capecodhealth.org for information about this grant process.
Grants Recipients will be notified of awards by mid-November 2012.