It's a Good Day for Networking, Art and Wine
Five Things You Need To Know Today: Jan. 19
- Jazz up your resume and interviewing skills with tips from John Howitt, Chairman of the Cape Cod chapter of SCORE, during a workshop to help you build an impressive, job scoring resume and sweet interviewing skills. The free workshop starts at 10 a.m. at Marstons Mills Public Library. Bring a copy of your resume.
- Cruise over to Cotuit Center for the Arts at 6 p.m. for its wine and music Wednesday. The Beach Plums are playing an "all-you-can-eat buffet of acoustic folk, newgrass, sixties pop and original works" and enjoy the art of So Big!.
- Join the Hyannis Area Chamber of Commerce for its monthly networking event at Barnstable Restaurant and Tavern. Wendell Marketing and HACC are hosting a food drive - please bring canned goods for local food pantries. The event runs from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. and the cost for non-members is $15.
- At 5:30 there is an opening reception at The Barnstable Campus of the Cape Cod Conservatory featuring an exhibit of the transparent watercolor and casein works of Priscilla Levesque.
- Molly and Rusty play at the Island Merchant, Open mic at International Suites Inn .