Welcome back, Patch Blogger!
Heart Day, Celtic Harps, Trash
Five Things You Need to Know Today: Feb. 14
- The National Weather Service predicts increasing clouds, with a high near 43. West wind between 7 and 11 mph. A slight chance of snow showers after 10pm, mixing with rain after 1 am.
- Word of the Day - mutt 1) a stupid or insignificant person, fool 2) a mongrel dog
- Happy Valentine's Day. Are you doing something sweet for someone special? Take a photo and share it with Patch! Show him/her how much you adore them by sending editor Jennifer.Simckowitz@patch.com a photo and blurb saying why.
- Want to celebrate love day Irish style? Head down to Marstons Mills Public Library. Trish NiGabhain will serenade her audience with Irish love songs played on the Celtic harp.
- If you missed it yesterday, Barnstable police cracked down on illegal dumping on Mary Dunn Road with this caught on tape.