Fog, Sylph, Cocaine and Academy
Five Things You Need to Know Today: March 19
- The National Weather Service predicts areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 56. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east.
- Word of the Day - sylph \SILF\ 1) an elemental being in the theory of Paracelsus that inhabits air 2) a slender graceful woman or girl
- On Friday Police Arrested Three Men on Cocaine Distribution Charges
- Want to learn how you can use Patch more? Join us for a free workshop on blogging, social media and how to promote yourself or business through our site at Patch Academy.
- Got a great event coming up? Share it on our calendar for free.