80, Pandect and Summer
Five Things You Need to Know Today: July 2, 2012
- The National Weather Service predicts alight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. North wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Word of the Day - pandect \PAN-dekt\ 1: a complete code of the laws of a country or system of law2: a treatise covering an entire subject
- Curious about what is happening for 4th of July? See our Summer Guide!
- Have a great event coming up? Be sure to add it to our calendar.
- Remember, Wednesday is a holiday, so stock up for all your BBQ needs before then.